Friday, January 25, 2008

Would you ever get plastic surgery?

Have you ever? I have not gotten any appearance-altering surgery. I did have a nose job but that was all on the inside of me and I didn't notice any change in how I looked.
I think I would rather look exactly how God intended me to look. Yes I would like the flab on my ass gone. Yes I would love to have a cute nose and a flat tummy and my perfect in every way 18yr old boobs back. I think I look alright, even if I am not the exact idea of what society's males think a woman should look like, and I think I will never have plastic surgery. there are plenty of size 2 girls who wish they were pretty like me.
A girl in our China office told me recently "There is no such thing as ugly woman, only lazy woman." I pretty much agree with that.If you put enough effort into it, almost anyone can be pretty. But I would rather be happy.
And if it came between sleeping in for an hour, and getting up to spend an hour putting my face on, well, I think you can guess where I stand. In related news, putting mascara on while driving is just as easy as putting it on standing in front of a mirror. And it saves time :) But put your coffee down first.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My sister put a black mark on the ceiling of my car from where she slipped putting on mascara on our way somewhere (most likely late) and it touched the top. Every time I saw it, it made me smile.

The Miller's said...

That's a cute comment above.

Either lazy or the opposite...TOO busy! That's me. But I'm old enough to not care what people think anyway. That, and I also happen to think I don't look hideous without makeup and hair done, but maybe I'm in denial :-)