Monday, January 21, 2008

Grand Canyon

So my mom called today and regurgitated an idea back to me that I had a month or so ago about taking a trip to the Grand Canyon. Referencing a prior post about wanting to take kk to a bunch of places before she gets much older, my mom suggested that they drive down there and kk and I fly down there and we meet at the airport and go to the Grand Canyon. It sounds great. Now the challenge is going to be affording this. But by then, I will have a week of paid vacation I can and should take, and a week down there would allow me a couple days to go to vegas. Now if only I had a friend who would want to go to vegas with me for two or three days...
So yay- I love travelling, and this way everyone wins- we won't have to rent a car down there because my parents will already be there, it sounds like so much fun. So I can't wait to do my taxes and find out if I will really be able to afford this.
If you have been to the Grand Canyon and/or Vegas and have any travel tips, please comment them to me. Thanks!
Off to check airfare!

1 comment:

ABW said...

I'd love to take the kids to the GC, but I can just imagine Abs hanging off the side of a cliff or something.

Guess I'll have to settle for watching it on the Brady Bunch reruns.