Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Plans for Saturday

So kk and I are going to get up early enough to leave the house at 5:40am, to catch the Kingston-Edmonds ferry at 6:25am, and get to Everett at 7:30 to stand in line for a bracelet to maybe get front 20 row tickets to see the Jonas Brothers in concert in February for kk's bday. I wouldn't do this if I wasn't a fan myself. Well, maybe I would, but we will never know because I happen to be a fan. I hope there are not a ton of people there before us. I am excited!!! Kk doesnt know. I will let her sleep in the car and tell her we are going to breakfast or something.
I will let you know how it turns out.
Today we went and ordered kk's bday party invitations. She is having a Hannah Montana bday party, so if any of you have any ideas for games or activities, let me know. I have to pick out some cool cake- I have had a personal cake done for her every year and I am not about to stop now? If you look at last February's post you can see last year's Barbie pool party cake. Yes, I will more than likely make two trips to Gig Harbor from here just to get the cake ordered, then again to pick it up the day of the party. I'm sure they will do a microphone cake. Again- throw ideas at me if you have them, and I will post pictures after the celebration, which isnt for a while still.

2 comments:

The Miller's said...

You could save the trip to Gig Harbor and check out my friend. She has been decorating cakes I think about 3 years now and teaches classes at JoAnn Etc here in Silverdale. Her site is: http://sarahstreats.googlepages.com/

Leslie said...

Thanks- I will definitely check it out! I don't know why I feel like the cake is such a huge centerpiece of the party. Is that normal? LOL don't answer that :)