Thursday, January 17, 2008

Birthday Expenditures

Wow. The money flows like the Humptulips River around kk's birthday time. Gift, tablecloth, table, chairs, balloons (crap I forgot those,) streamers, cake, cake decorations, goody bag bags, goody bag presents, music to dance to, food to eat, soda to drink.
Beads to make party favors, regular ones and special ones, invitations, snacks for the grown-ups, games to play.
That is for the kids party. The family party is tacos on Saturday and I always forget onions and jalapenois because I dont eat them! I have to make such a list for tacos.
So I get to buy all this, PLUS I am sure a ton of stuff I jsut cant recall right now. And I can celebrate not having any money left by cleaning my house for strangers I may not even like!

Thank you, God, for making birthdays only once a year!!!!!!