Thursday, January 31, 2008

Plane Tickets

We bought our plane tickets to AZ/LV today- We are going in june after school gets out. how exciting! I wonder which fish will die while we are gone this time.
I will have to make sure that my school is out by then. I know unless we have a bunch of school days between now and then, we will be able to go no problem. Whoopee!
Don't you think they should sell a Vanilla Ding Dong? Just like the chocolate one, only with white cake and vanilla frosting and coating instead?
Someone do it. Make it happen. I won't even be upset that you stole my idea. Just give me some free ones and we can call it even.
So today is the first day that we go to an 8am-4pm flat schedule at work. I am not happy about it but I am not the boss so I have no say in the matter. If I don't like it that much, I can leave. The downside is I think I might fail at whether I can do my job or not, and I really don't want to fail, because I KNOW that under the right circumstances, I can do the job, no problem. Unfortunately, the right circumstances include a couple pretty significant staffing changes, which are also not up to me. Sigh.
Anywho, I do look forward to being off at a certin time every day. My daycare bill might even go down. No more leaving the house by 545am. The earliest I will ever have to leave is 730. I am grasping for a silver lining here.
I am thankful and fortunate to be physically and mentally healthy enough to work, and I realize my fortune at being able to do something I love, even if it will no longer allow me financial security. It was a nice month and a half though!

No comments: