Sunday, January 6, 2008

It only took 5 days

for me to blow one of my resolutions- the one to blog every day! I'm sure that is not a new record, but I still thought I would last longer than that! Oh well, time to get back on the wagon.
Great weekend for football, wasn't it? Lots of big plays and big wins. Go Hawks!
So what did you do this weekend? I shopped, ate, napped, went to work for a bit, went out by myself Saturday night, drunk-texted, told a waiter he needed to move us before I punched a lady in the teeth, and cleaned the house. Typical weekend. Oh yeah, we also took the Christmas tree down. Wow, cleaning up Christmas goes so much more quickly when my daughter has three friends over! hahaha Little slaves, they are!
So anyways, I thought I would share with you some of the lovely things I have acquired lately, between Christmas and just spoiling myself. No wonder this shopaholic is always broke.
Here is a watch I bought myself when I got my promotion. It slides around like a bracelet and sparkles like diamonds, but the stones are not diamonds, they are crystals, which combine with the dial to power the sun through solar energy. Sweet, right?
Here is a ring my mommy bought me because she loves me. For some reason she made the point that it wasn't for Christmas when she bought it for me at Thanksgiving. So I am jsut assuming it is because she loves me.
Speaking of love, here is a truck she bought my dad. I think he had it for ummmm 6 weeks before he got in an accident which took a big chunk out of the front end. Nice, huh? Thank God for car insurance.
Here is my current snack food of choice. I seem to go through some sort of withdrawl when I don't have any for a while. Like my body is resetting itself to NOT be loaded down with too much sodium! :P
Here is not a picture of my new vest. I couldn't find a pic, so I will jsut tell you about it. It is black and a puffy down vest, but not overly puffy like the marshmallow man, and it has a hood that is fur (polyester fake fur)-trimmed. I wanted it for the longest time, but it was $210 and that is too much for anybody to pay for a vest, IMHO. So I only paid $84 for it at Macy's one day sale over the weekend. Booyah, suckers!
Here are my new Coach shoes (only mine are not shown- they are shiny black logo print over matte black)and my new Roxy shoes (only mine are black with a white toe). Also on sale. Very comfy. And pretty. And mine!
Here is a D&G bag I really want but will never be able to afford. They had it at Nordstrom in a variety of colors. It is called the Miss Bye Bye bag, which is funny because I was going to use it as a carry-on when I go see my folks or if I ever get adveturous and go anywhere else. I would love it in white, but the orange is pretty fierce, too.
Here is the Coach purse for daily use I also want really bad and also will never be able to afford. I want the blue one. It's so pretty. Sigh.
Ah. Now I can go to bed happy thinking about all the wonderful things I have. Oh yeah, my daughter and my health, too. LOL joking!

1 comment:

sammi said...

Hello,I am so happy to meet you,You have the good points ,I think you are a happy man from your blog .I some times think why the women like to go to jewelry stores on-line sell hot,it's a good choice.the more and more people like buy Jewellery !In the past time ,Jewelry is wealth ,but now ,every one can have own Jewelry .It's became a trend in life!