Monday, June 25, 2007

working off the stress....

so yeah today at work was pretty stressful so after work i went and hit a bucket of balls at the driving range which felt AWESOME and then i went to red robin and got hammered. i sucked my first drink down in 20 seconds (three sips) and had some mroe and chatted with this old couple about baseball and since when did frank thomas play for toronto?!?
so anyways this blog is completely random since my brain is random at the moment.
my tooth is killing me. i have an appt tomorrow but i think i have to cancel since i dont have the cash till wednesday. blah. it hurts like all the time and the combo of my toothache, back hurting and cramps today damn near sent me over the edge.
so i want to meet someone new and im kinda worried because i dont know people out here... like where to go to meet people or where not to go lol i mean some of that i can figure out on my own. but it would really be awesome if someone was like- you know i think so and so would really like you. heres his number. but that doesnt happen to me lol
what would be super awesome would be if crush boy was like hey lets go get some dinner and you can be my girlfriend and we can have lots of great sex haha
SNAP back to reality
ok so i have a bunch of stuff to do but i obviously dont feel like doing any of it... i wonder if taht is because i have a bunch of stuff to do at work that i dont want to do but have to... so when i get off work i am like screw it.
darn i forgot my camera in the car- i was going to post film of kk being silly. oh well.
sigh ok now i am getting all caught up on crush boy. maybe it is psychological since i really dont have the energy for anything else at the moment.
when is bowlie getting back so he can pimp me out?
i wonder if ALL bremerton women come with a bad rep. probably. i am half regretting my move at the moment. but i love my place. it feels huge... its not all that big but it sure feels like it is. i should measure one of these days.
i wonder why it is easier to be alone and not feel lonely in my small apartment than it does in this big house.
time for frosted flakes and bed.
i miss you all!

No comments: