Tuesday, June 19, 2007

racing the clock

ok thank you to mr rescue man, even if i am only talking to you for business purposes. No, at this point in my life you deserve a better blog nickname than mr rescue man, even though that one makes me picture bulging muscles and a uniform, which doesnt quite suit you. hmmm. options... ok consulted the urban dictionary and put in the search term 'bowl,' and all i got were nasty bathroom references which you probably think are funny, so those are out. except for 'Bowlie,' which is defined as "Originated in Portsmouth, England in the mid 80’s, meaning Retard" which makes me laugh, and is ok. haha so Bowlie it is. maybe less manly than mr rescue man but oh well, whats important is what makes me laugh.
anywho- the title of my blog indicates that i have soooo much to do and such little time to do it. i wish i had the backbone to ask the only single doable guy i know to help, but i dont. gah i keep distracting myself.
the title of my blog refers to the challenge i gave myself tonight- to have at least one box packed every 15 minutes. so far, i have been successful for the last 45 minutes, which is how i can sit here writing this. i know, bo-ring.
anywho- work has been okay lately... in funny news i attempted an advanced ninja karate move today in the warehouse and fell on my ass in front of mr mumbles. embarrassing. but what a way to get noticed, right? lol. it could have been way worse, i was coming down the stairs later that day and i misstepped the very first step and fell down but didnt fall down all 19 stairs, jsut twisted my ankle a bit. major goober move. im a dork. like you didnt know.
ok heres a funny story. my daughter and i were driving past KinderCare on our way home last night and she puts on her stunna shades, rolls down her window, and flashes the peace sign at the kids outside and says "Peace out, little kids."
well i thought it was funny. now back to work!!!

peace out, little kids :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

*sending you good packing vibes!*

...i dunno why i like to read ur blog. i guess it's reassuring to read another person's life and realize HEY! I'm not so screwed up/boring/dorky etc.

so thank you, random chick!

Leslie said...

i know what you mean.... it all stems from the fact that this junk in my head has to come out somehow!

so thanks back atcha, fellow random chick :)