Thursday, June 28, 2007

Exhausted

This has been the longest week I have had in a long time. Im not so emotional anymore which is awesome- but I do feel worthless at my job. I told my boss she is not allowed to go on vacation anymore ever as long as i work there unless she takes me. I dont know what crawled up the VPs butt but he was such a jerk to me today- all attitude and negativity like i invented cancer or something. Oh well I am chalking it up to his Life Sucks More Than Mine so whatever.

In other news, i got a call today from somoeone in my past that I knew would call. I actually said some time between this morning and the end of the week and he called like 20 minutes ago. I was pretty proud of myself for saying no to his requests and hanging up on him. We will see how long my strength stays up on this one. But I am proud of myself.

OK So let me pause and see how I am doing on my goals for this week: eh- the only one i have accomplished is not get fired... and that is jsut so far. There is always tomorrow morning. you know what forget I even said that- dont want to jinx myself.

Time to eat something and pass out before my body jsut does it on its own here in the chair. Its nice to have an office though. This house makes me feel like a grown-up... albeit a very lonely grown-up.

More later kiddies.

UPDATE: 10 minutes after I posted this he called again HA. too funny.

No comments: