Wednesday, June 6, 2007

hobbies

i really need AND want to start drawing and writing again. my writing crave is taken out here on the blizzog but nothing really creative goes into that. and my poetry sucks. but hmmm i guess you could call them my contemporary short stories or snapshots are pretty damn good. and drawing- well sometimes i think its good- but probably mostly art only a mother could love. not like i would expect anyone to buy any of my pieces but i would put them up in my own house.
if you know an artist who does black and white or greyscale art or photography i would love to get a collection going in my new place.
in unrelated news- whats wrong with telling people you care about that you care about them? life is too short to not give out your love if you have it!

2 comments:

ABW said...

I'm always looking to make some money, do you want to decorate in b&w of me or the kids?

Leslie said...

id love a really nice b&w shot of all of you... its jsut not going in my bedroom! legal eyes only!