Thursday, June 14, 2007

im bribing myself

since i cant seem to get my ass in gear and am starting to get really nervous about running out of time on my move, i decided that if i get a whole bunch done tonight I will let myself go dancing on friday or saturday night because a band I really like is going to be at the muckleshoot. That is a good reward for myself :) but things arent looking too hopeful. Even jsut writing these few sentences took me about an hour because i was watching tv and looking up stuff online. OK but at least i took a nap this afternoon for about an hour and now I feel like I can actually pack up some of the kitchen. If I get the kitchen done tonight I will be in good shape for the weekend. Ugh I have to remember that KK has a baseball game on sat morning at 9!! OK that jsut made it official that i will not be going out dancing friday night HA.
OK so I am watching So You Think You Can Dance... a dancing reality show... and i think a lot of the appeal for me is that i cannot dance at all. I am good at that middle-school swaying slow-dance schtick but that doesnt count for anything any more. And I am awesome at the classics: No, not those classics, Im talking about The Sprinkler, The Running Man, The Moonwalk, you know, those ones. haha if you have gone out with me, you know I can only joke dance and it is always funny. maybe its because i am always drunk. who knows? :)
Anyhoo, today started rough with kk and I getting so into we made each other cry. It is so awesome to have a stonrg-willed intelligent daughter who can fight her way out of anything, BUT i am a spoiled only brat jsut like she is, so in a situation where there is a winner and loser, it can get very ugly. But nothing like a sausage mcmuffin for her and a large iced hazelnut coffee for me to say hey i still love you and your attitude. Then on my way to work everything was sucking so bad, like everything that could suck was, that when i got out of the car i said to tiff "I should have stayed in the shower this morning because everything that has happened since I got out has been shit" and that wasnt even the shittiest part of the day. A couple things happened I am not going to get into here but nothing that a good cry and some speeding down the road on my lunch break couldnt fix.
OK now I have to leave you and go pack!!!! Seriously! Leave me alone! Wait youre not doing anything. For real though- any kind of encouragement to get my ass in gear is more than welcome... a comment, an email or instant message, text, money or fresh baked goods are all accepted.

Love ya!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

freshly baked goods, huh?
how about a comment, since they probably wouldn't taste very good coming from Houston.
It's hard to sympathize, because I myself am an organizational WHORE and I love packing...
but keep it up!
you can do it!

Leslie said...

LOL i dont stress about order so much at home but at work- totally different story. i got in trouble at my last job because people kept thinking i was slacking because i didnt have piles of papers all over my desk- just my one little pile with everything i needed right in front of me :) yeah this move sucks because i moved some furniture and now things that would go ON the furniture are jsut on the floor UGH ok back to apaking!