Wednesday, June 6, 2007

unsure

what to write about. ive had a request for something happy. ive had a request for charlie the unicorn. ive intended to write about nicknames for this contest others are having at work, as well as how all the terminology for work seems to be so dirty all the time what with the surface mount guy telling my boss he was going to put his blog in my twitter (which was funny and kinda hot at the same time LOL). Well, that is probably jsut my gutter mind thinking that, but still.

I could write about how yummy seafood is, since i am currently dining on seafood scampi, and how it is weird that people who are not from around here are so hesitant to try new seafood. I wonder if I grew up where everything was frozen instead of fresh if i would hate seafood too. And I wonder why I never tried scallops till this year. Yum. When doen right of course which in my opinion is the root of all relationships with seafood. If it is done right it can be delish. If done incorrectly, it can spoil a person to a food for a long long time.

I could write about how this move isnt stressing me out but that it may be because I am in denial about the whole thing LOL. I feel like I havent gotten anything accomplished, and I still dont have anyone to help me move the heavy stuff. My parents should have made me a brother, or a pretty sister with a strong husband. But no. I am a lonely only. hey maybe that is why I dont need so much space- I got so much space growing up that it never got old to me. i never ahd to share a room, or food, or my parents or anything else. Hmmmm. Could I have jsut had an epiphany?

I could write about how my dad is awesome and filled the male role in my life to a degree by taking my car to the mechanic for me so I didnt get bamboozled. Something about tits make most auto body shops think they can charge twice as much as normal, or tell you that something is wrong with your car that really isnt. Unfortunately it works sometimes because a lot of women dont know enough about cars to tell the difference. We wouldnt put up with that from the doctor. Imagine if your doctor told you you had insomnia and needed an expensive prescription to solve the problem. First of all, we would know whether or not we had been sleeping, and secondly there are other ways to fix the problem that doesnt even exist in the first place. Gah- me and my crappy analogies. Anyways I know you know what Im trying to say. And that is the beauty of my readers! Yes, even you.

I could write about how much I dislike having full-on conversations via text. if there is really something to say, call me. you obviously have my number. and 140 characters is usually not enough for my lame ass to express what I need to say. I could write about how the instructions on the peanut-butter chocolate chunk bars i am baking say it in english and spanish and it looks like bake in spanish is hornee LOL. I know I am super-lame, never claimed not to be.

But instead of writing about any of those things I will post a couple pics of furniture my parents are selling in case anyone needs a couch and loveseat set or an extendable formal dining room set. Both in great shape. Let me know if you are interested.

1 comment:

ABW said...

My pre-wedding table has had it. I'll take the table. Will you deliver?