Sunday, June 17, 2007

gabriella

one of my best friends morgan had her first baby this morning! it is so weird for my friends to be so many years behind me in the child-having stage of life... but i am happy for them trust me. and they all love kk because they havent been ruined by their own kids yet haha.

morgan and i have been friends since we were 4 years old and have stayed super-close through multi-state moves (her) inter-state moves (me) and boyfriends galore (both of us.)

anyways she has a great man in her life (tony) and they made this precious little baby so i am happy to present my fave newborn, gabby.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh, oh how sweet. adorable.

Leslie said...

isnt she perfect? i dont even know what else to say. my friends kids mean so much to me- since i dont have bros or sisters, kids like gabby are my nieces and nephews and i love them so much. im such a proud 'auntie!'

ABW said...

She's a cutie!!!!

They start out perfect....and then grow up. False advertising I tell you!

Anyway, I am happy for her...for you....for everyone. Enjoy the perfect baby stage....