Tuesday, June 26, 2007

should be interesting

ok first off i am drunk. i am celebrating the weekend a little early this week. hooray for me.
second point to make is after a week or so of not giving a shit about retard mans blog i took a peek for entertainment purposes... only it wasnt entertaining. wtf did i ever see in him? thinking.... oh yeah- hes intelligent. unfortunately that isnt enough. but whatever. i am eating a quarter pounder and it is delish. you vegetarians are stupid.
So i want to go dancing tonight but im almost out of cash and dont want to spencd anymore jsut in case. work sucked today. i cried like almost all day. who knows why. but i hung in like a trooper and got shit done. well kinda. got an import error but i will deal with that in the morning. drank way too much again but i have no kid so life is footloose and fancy free.
how come i feel like nobody wants to be my friend? oh yeah because nobody does want to be my friend.
im pissed- no wait- SUPER-pised that i wasted 6 kmonths opf my life with someone who ended up dumping me via text msg. so now like i want someone to talk about my day with and i dont have anyone because i THOUHGT msitakenly thatr we were building towards something. What made me think that, you ask? ohhhhh maybe the fact that he TOLD me it was. whatever. i guess i am jsut meant to be alone. what a shitty idea. i am too much of a horndog for that.
yeah so i am eating a quarter pounder and it is hella good and now i ahve to pee. again. brb.
ok back. so i wa thinking about calling crush boy but im not going to because he shows no interest whatsoever. so then i started getting mad at retard buy again because i moved up here thinking i was moving half the distance to his place and he always complained about how far away i was and hey now i mived way closer but wait it doesnt matter because he doesnt want to see me anymore. nice to know that he was so not interested in me that the first girl that comes along and shows some interest can steal him away. am i that low on the food chain?
everything has got to quit sucking soon or i dont know what i am going to do. i am so sick of crying. when does something good get to happne to me?
and iu am tired of people being like- dont be sad. wtf? thats like me teling them- dont be a dumbass. it is jsut supposed to be that way who knows why.
ok enough drunken philosophy and bad typing for one night- off to find some old maid thing to watch on tv like the loser everyone thinks i am.

hasta.

3 comments:

klutz4eva said...

Who cares about the guy who dumped you? Apparently he's a jerk. I mean who dumps someone that way? But don't get mad at people who are trying to cheer you up. They just don't understand. I hope I would kinda be able to understand, because all of the women on my moms side of the family have been divorced or in a bad relationship. And let me say they were all jerks. They lied to them,cheated, and abused them.hang in there.:)

Jennifer said...

HAHAHA you are JUST like me tonight!

*takes a sip of wine*
*looks at phone to see if he's called*

I propose a toast:
Here is to the men that we love
and here is to the men who love us
but since the men that we love
are not the men that love us
SCREW the men
and here's to us!

cheers

Leslie said...

cheers!
i hope everyone has a neighbor as cool as mine- after 5 days of solitude ui jsut really needed to talk- and she listened for hours. really people- thats all it takes!
as for the men part- SO not to be celebrated... what was the alst thing a man did for me that i really couldnt do for myself?????