Tuesday, June 5, 2007

the toilet

I am having a problem with my toilet. I know how to fix lots of things like that but this one seems to be the water is flowing back into the tank after a flush waaaaay tooooooo sloooooowly. so like any single woman i went to the world wide web for help. found this article, which didnt address my problem, but the last sentence was worth reading the whole entire article. So read and educate yourselves and maybe my toilet will fix itself.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/95300/how_to_fix_the_toilet_and_impress_the.html?page=2

2 comments:

ABW said...

I asked Chris and he looked at me like I was crazy. He said check the water thingies on the side and make sure that they are turned to the left, then check to make sure the hoses aren't bent, and then get a new toilet. How's that for help. No wonder I am scared to buy a house and depend on him for home repairs.

Call Dad.

Leslie said...

ha. too funny. at least there is charm and entertainment value in the cute but dumb kind of guy ;)
love you!