Monday, June 25, 2007

goals for this week

1. include finishing moving!!! no choice on that one as i dont have the place past saturday.

2. make at least one new friend around here... im bored and lonely and it sucks not having friends to come over and hang out... its like house arrest meets solitary confinement.

3. get my bathroom all organized and everything in its place

4. not get fired. my boss remains gone all week. this is the msot important goal!

5. end my crush on that guy. its pointless really, even if it is fun and time-consuming to daydream about someone. and its nice to have a reason to look smashing when i go to work.


ok here i go- wish me luck!


here is a random pic to fill some space haha: KK peeking from around the corner in her jammies when i first got my camera :) shes so pretty!

No comments: