Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today so far

I punched a wall today. Not because I was angry, but because I am a bad judge of distance. Cut my thumb. It only bled a little. But I don’t think I felt as stupid as the hot guy who was talking to me and wasn’t looking where he was going and walked into a half-wall LOL That’s one thing I miss about my last job- there are not nearly enough good-looking guys to keep me interested in being here all day. One guy does remind me quite a bit of someone from my past- to the point of it being impossible to look at him without thinking of that other person- but not to the point of reminiscing. Just kinda weird.
So I discovered I am yearning for something but I don’t know what it is. I am open to suggestions. It may be that I am anxious to get my new life started in Bremerton. I could do without all the trash-talking about Bremerton- So Sorry I cant afford to live in Richtown, USA. People who want to judge me like that are welcome to get the hell out of my life :) Kind of made me feel like the good progress I thought I was making was no good at all. I don’t like to feel that way. I do what I can with what I have. I am not going to sit around complaining about my life and how it is so much harder than anyone else’s blah blah blah- its not my style.
Speaking of style, I wore this amazing new black dress out on Saturday night. I knew I looked good and all, but when I was coming home from dinner a little girl came down from the apartment upstairs and came around the corner and just stared at me like I was Cinderella. That was special. I mean, guys can tell me I look good, and that is always nice to hear and appreciate it, but when I make a little girl stop in her tracks- that’s when I know I hit the right mix of classy and pretty.
Hey I am writing this draft in my outlook email and it is pretty sweet because it capitalizes and adds some grammar which is more than I normally do when I write haha.
More later- now I have to get back to work. I miss having someone to yahoo-flirt with all day. I will have to get a flirt-buddy who uses windows live messenger LOL.

No comments: