Tuesday, May 8, 2007

summers coming!

ah the sun. nothing cheers me up more than great warm weather, cold drinks and something fun to do. last summer was awesome- lots of great dinner parties with great conversations, delicious food, good drinks, impromptu fashion shows- formal wear for the ladies, lingerie for the gents- (good times) So much fun. Met lots of new people, some great guys, many new friends, and hope to do the same this summer. This is where i would insert the old adage about old friends being gold and new ones being silver but i always mess it up, so instead i wont :) So I will definitely be moving in either June or July, Looking for something along the west side of Hwy 3, Port Orchard, Gorst, Sunnyslope, hell- even Chico would be OK lol... as long as it is nice and we can call it home. So all you Kitsapians (??) keep your eyes peeled, or if you read the paper, let me know if you find a 2bdrm 2ba home on an acre with w/d hookups and a garage for $700 LOL ok ok I would take most of the above :)
Changes are coming- im excited and a little apprehensive... but i know im on a great road and im excited to see what the future has in store for me.
Now wait till it rains three days in a row and my blogging will be back to normal LOL whining and moaning etc.
Im telling you- its the UV rays- they do something to me!

2 comments:

The Miller's said...

If you end up in Chico you'll only be 5-10 minutes from me.

Leslie said...

That would be awesome. Yeah- its not so far from GH or tacoma but it feels like a real relocation. So keep your eyes open, paper lady! :)