Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i got that place

and i get the keys may 29th. yay for me! i am excited. it may not be alot to some people, but it is a big deal to me. its going to be home for a while. maybe a long long time. it has three bedrooms, a big bathroom with a linen closet, laundry room, garage, yard, its at the end of a culdesac AND kk already has a friend who lives next door that we met when we were looking at the place.
some people at work told me it was the ghetto in that neighborhood... but i looked and its not... and I have a pretty accurate ghettometer. But anyways to celebrate my new place i am going to have an open house- and because they said its in the ghetto im going to have a hood party wioth a ghetto theme. everyone bring your Old-E and wear your bling- mama's cooking fried chicken and some one is going to roll on dubs. all are invited, yo.
OK anyways back to my place. Its way cute- even the name of the street is cute. my dutch lady landlord is way cool. and there is cable in every room- oh yeah baby.
i am just really excited. Life is coming together- great new job, great new place, jsut about everything i need! two things on my list of things to do before my 10,000th day are done.
WAIT!!!!!
Three things are done! KK got into the YMCA kids camp so wow i am really cookin on my list :)
time to revisit it and see where i stand. Look for a 10,000th day list countdown update blog soon!

kisses to you all

3 comments:

The Miller's said...

Glad things are finally shaping up for you!

The Miller's said...

Oh, and when's the party?

Leslie said...

thanks :) no party til at least after school is done- still kind of overwhelmed by all this change- even though they are good changes its still some getting used to a new routine...
but i will definitely announce it!