Sunday, May 27, 2007

Going back to school

is definitely in my future. I have enough time right now that I think I can start again in September and get my degree taken care of by the end of the year. I dont think there are any 4-yr school extension campuses in Bremerton or Port Orchard. Hold on, Im going to go Google that right now.
Nope, I dont see anything. Hmmm. Maybe online courses. I have taken quite a few online courses and always done okay so maybe I will pursue this option. Although I love school and love going to class. It will happen, the timing jsut has to be right.
In other news, plans for tonight didnt come through as I hoped so instead I am babysitting so that others may enjoy the life I dont get to have tonight LOL
Kk has been asking for ari and liv to come over, and I keep saying no because I am too tired to deal with one child, let alone three, but today one of my bff's of 11 years called and said 'Hey ari and liv have been asking to come over and see kk, is it okay?" so i said yes and figured that all the girls would get it out of their systems. I do have great friends. I never forget how great they are, I just forget that I should call them. I am going to miss them when I move- Its not like I am moving that far, but they have their own lives and I dont expect them to drop everything and come see me.
Gah. I miss having a boyfriend to dote on. I feel like I am not fulfilling my responsibility as a sexy female of the world to making some mans life better jsut by having me in it. Oh well, some lucky man's time will come. I refuse to quit believing he is out there somewhere. I never thought of myself as an ideal romantic but the more I see how I behave, the more I see that there isnt anything wrong with me. I jsut need to be true to myself and not quit caring- I jsut need to be with someone who appreciates the depth to which I care, and cares back the same amount for me, because I am an incredibly awesome chick.
Yeah. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Sorry felt like saying something smartiepants-ish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go to O.C. to ask about extension campuses. I think there are quite a few. My husband got his degree at the O.C. campus, but through St. Martin's University.
~Amber (not signed in)

Leslie said...

ok thanks- I heard there was something but I couldnt find anything about that on their website.