Wednesday, May 16, 2007

time to revisit my 10,000th day list

OK here is my list and we will cross things off together :)
Color-coded, of course, Green means completed, Yellow means in progress, and Red means haha yeah right:

1. Move back to Gig Harbor (OK bremerton isnt gig harbor, but i also cant afford gig harbor, but i found everything i wanted in a place closer to work and a better deal- the same place in gig harbor would be at least 1000 a month)
2. Get KK in YMCA after-school care (KK starts Monday, and its all paid for thru the end of the year)
3. Arrange Financial Aid for my E.R. bills (have them all together and jsut havent turned them in)
4. Acquire car insurance (nowhere close on this one)
5. Get a decent raise OR a higher paying job (How about both? Heck yeah, bonus points for me!)
6. Be in some kind of fabulous relationship (no clue on this)
7. Lose 20 pounds (or more) that is about a pound a week- totally doable if i get off my derriere (Halfway there as of last week)
8. Open a savings account (Havent done this- forgot all about it actually)
9. Have spent at least four saturdays at the beach/lake/spit/pool (One down, three to go... this one is the one i am msot excited about honestly LOL)
10. Complete Clear Coating my entire SUV (Bought the stuff for it, washed my car thoroughly in anticipation of starting, then ran out of sun time. So im workin on it)

Lots left to do. Anyone want to help on any of these? Hey- maybe I will combine my 10,000th day party and my ghetto hood party and jsut have one big blowout. Or maybe two parties is better. I will have to think about this.
toodles

2 comments:

The Miller's said...

When you get settled in your place we'll have to get together and maybe I can help with some stuff.

Leslie said...

yes! the girls can all run around in the yard and we can sip iced tea and catch up on the last 16 years haha