Monday, May 28, 2007

This week: A Preview

Tomorrow I get the keys to my new place. I am excited! Dont worry, Im not asking anybody to help me move except Terrence for the heavy stuff. So dont avoid me trying to avoid being asked for help LOL Im a tough girl I can do it on my own. My mom came over today and we put a load of boxes into her car since she will be going over there tomorrow to help take measurements and visualize placement of items inside. She is a big fan of floorplans and home design magazines and sites, so I know she will have a bunch of feedback for me, and since we are so polarly different she will be able to visualize things I would never think of. I still have to load up my own car with a load but i have been distracted this past hour by sunburn and making fun of the miss universe or soemthing pageant.
When I was younger I was so obsessed with watching the beautiful women on the pageants. Once when I was about 6 and living with my grandma, we watched a pageant until it was time for me to go to bed. I wanted to kleep watching it but she was pretty strict, so I went to bed. But I was so upset I cried until I puked, so I ended up being able to watch the rest of the pageant while she changed my bed. I dont normally go to such extreme measures to get my way LOL although I do remember being so upset a couple other times in my life that I really did cry until I puked. thankfully the last time was a couple eyars ago, and the time before that was like 5 years before that. I figure I am not due for another one of those spells for about three more years :)
Ew. Sorry for talking about puking. Thats not very ladylike. Back to the week preview.
Wednesday I have an appointment to get my blood pressure checked and get more birth control pills. This is always an event for me. The same thing happens every time I go in. First they get mad at me for bringing Kaytelin. Well hey I didnt use the pills right the first time so now I have to bring her, okay? Then we wait. And wait. And wait. Which is not great for someone with the patience of a hummingbird (I messed that saying up somehow, oh well) Anyhoo, then we go back into the waiting room and they take my blood pressure, make some smart remark that it is high and did i know it was high, and i tell them of cvourse its high, im a young struggling single mom trying to fit 30 hours into a day then i get here and get yelled at for bringing my kid then i wait 5 hours (not really) so yeah i have high blood pressure. So then they tell me that i will need to come back int he next week or two and get my bp checked again and i say good another thing to fit into my schedule. Then i get one months worth of pills and the luck and fortune of another trip back to Hell: The Pill Dispensary. All this for sex like twice a month? Currently debating the pros and cons.
What else is on the schedule for me this week? Let me check my 30boxes and see...
Damn they are switching servers I cant check right now. I know there is more but I cant quite remember. The weekend looks completely open so I will try to cram as much moving into it as I can handle but there really is no rush since I dont have to be out of ths place till June 30th. i would like to see someone but that isnt looking to possible. oops danm i used the wrong to. and now i am writing about it instead of jsut fixing it. Tsk tsk tsk.
hey i found my graduation cap and gown and honor cords so If anyone wants to play dress-up let me know :)
Happy week to all.

No comments: