Saturday, May 26, 2007

my bedroom is special

and it serves many purposes, regardless of where i live. The lighting in my room is always jsut right, no matter the time of day. The temp is very nice when the fan is on, and sometimes when it gets a little steamy in there jsut turn the fan up a notch and the breeze is so pleasant to me, it reminds me of when I lived on the beach. Well- in a beachfront home lol. My room generally smells good, like girl and candles and cotton. the blankets and mattress are squishy and melty and comfy and the sheets are smooth and cool and soft. So there are the senses of sight, smell, touch, taste doesnt really apply (i am extremely against crumbs in bed haha)The problem occurs when I try to decorate, or mainly try to pick a sheet/blanket/comforter combo of some sort. I hate what i have now. But it is very very comfy IMO and I generally have my eyes shut when I am in there anyways. But I would love to be able to walk into my room and be like WOW it is pretty in here.Wish there was some kind of quiz i could take on like macys.com or some site that would let me answer a bunch of questions and they would suggest a bunch of bedroom sets that they think i would like. Sometimes those quizzes are way off, but sometimes they know me better than I know myself :)When I go Tuesday to officially take posession of my new place, I am taking a tape measure so i can graph on graph paper the exact layout of the place and decide where i want to put my stuff. I am also getting a nice stereo from Terrence (QUITE the back story there) so I will have to figure that into the equation as well. I have some things in mind for each room but really need the measurements and to lay everything out to see how it will fit. I wonder if other people do that too.Anyways I am working today all day which is nice but I am also pretty bored so if you want to talk hit me up.later y'all

No comments: