Sunday, August 12, 2007

stupid me

ok- so we all know i have been going thru off and on a tremendous amount of pain in my jaw because of my impacted infected wisdom teeth. we also know that mid-july i put my back out and was in the ER and have been healing slowly from that. ok since that isnt enough torture on my body, last night i decided to turn my head to get my hair out of my face and pinched a nerve in my neck. way to go huh.
im so tired of always being hurt or sick one way or another. i know that my back is going to be an ongoing problem for the rest of my life, and i have accepted that and try to be gentle and not overdo anything. my teeth wont be a problem after thursday when they get taken out. but what, now i cant even move my head without hurting myself? wtf is going on here? is this what it is like to get old? how many damn vitamins and suplpements do i need to take to be better? i understand like if my feet hurt cause i weigh more than my feet would like me to- but cmon now- being chubby cant be that hard on my neck! it would have to hold the same amount of weight on my head regardless. so why am i falling apart? i hate this one thing after another crap.
sorry for complaining. im jsut so tired of spending so much time taking it easy. i didnt even get dressed today. i stayed in bed for most of it, and i ahd actually made fun plans for kk and i that thankfully i didnt tell her about so she didnt get all bummed. its jsut really frustrating and hard not to get depressed.
so those of you who want to- pray for healing for my neck. i cannot afford to take any time off work to rest it. thanks.

2 comments:

Jamianza said...

I'll pray for your neck before I go to bed tonight....hope it is better...what a pain in the neck...lol (o;

The Miller's said...

you talked about taking classes, well sign up for the yoga class at o.c. and get into that. i've had back problems since i was hit by a car at 9 years old and yoga is the best. if you can't do the class by a video on amazon and teach yourself. look for one by rodney yee, he's pretty good. or if you want to go to an actual studio, the o.c. yoga teacher owns the place in silverdale - expansions yoga.