Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i hate spiders

i am DEATHLY afraid of spiders. i will warn everyone up front that i WILL run screaming and very possibly crying across the room, down the street, and into the next county if i see one, eventually landing on the closest Very High Thing... which makes perfect sense, because they cant climb, can they? ... anyways there was a humungo one in the garage today, and being the loving and ever so protective mother i am, i sent kk into the garage with a high powered can of aerosol spot shot to kill it for me. then when she missed and it jsut ran away, i gave her my car keys and taught her how to turn on the ignition jsut far enough to roll up all the windows since of course spiders would rather be inside a nice SUV than anywhere else. who wouldnt, really?
so kk comes back inside, then goes out to the garage half an hour later to get Pink Blanket and tells me its baaaaaaack.
so i have her tell me where, this time i grab the spot shot, since i have excellent aim, and drown the fucker. he curls up in a ball and falls to the floor poisoned... or does he? no, he doesnt. he crawls back up, softly singing nana-nana-boo-boo and i give him another dose of the good stuff. this time he falls and i dont see him get up, then again, i dont see him at all, which means he is probably scurrying into my bedroom as we speak. never mind at this point that half a wall of drywall is drenched with a poisonous and fumes are filling the garage, because there is no reckoning with an arachnophobe under attack.
did i tell you that once i called my mom bawling at 3am to drive across town and kill a spider for me? she did. she smushed it all up in a biiiig paper towel and declared its time of death so i could finally become unparalyzed. at that point she came to hug me and comfort me and i thank her for the huge imposition she let me put on her by punching her and screaming dont you dare come near me with that thing. i didnt mean to hit my mom; it was a completely gutteral reaction. sorry mom.
ohhhh she better not read this blog lol.
anyways, long story short, i hate spiders.

but i love this site... wish she would post more. maybe they broke up, who knows.

http://www.thingsmyboyfriendsays.com/

toodles

No comments: