Thursday, August 2, 2007

August 10th

Lets go dancing. I have a sitter. Everybody is invited um ask me where if u want to go. I think with the very soon upcoming 10,000th day birthday, it is time to revisit my list and see what is left to do that i can possibly accomplish in 6 days. Lets review:


1. Move back to Gig Harbor DONE

2. Get KK in YMCA after-school care DONE- but now I have to do it again. But i am still couting this one done!

3. Arrange Financial Aid for my E.R. bills DONE and approved to only pay for my xray :)

4. Acquire car insurance THIS one is not going to happen. It isnt in the budget right now. Maybe next year.

5. Get a decent raise OR a higher paying job DONE

6. Be in some kind of fabulous relationship WELL i wasted 6 months on something that could never have been anything- and now for some reason i am turning down dates with incredibly decent (and cute) guys... this one needs some more self- analysis- but i can definitely mark it NOT done

7. Lose 20 pounds (or more) LOST ten. I will give myself half credit for this one

8. Open a savings account I will leave this one open and try to do it this week! Remind me!

9. Have spent at least four saturdays at the beach/lake/spit/pool Does 6 weekends count? lol DONE

10. Complete Clear Coating my entire SUV I will try to do this one this week too- I jsut washed it, so its possible.



OK so with 6 days left to go before i turn 10,000 days old, i will go clear coat some now. and some each day and hopefully be done in 6 days. And tomorrow after work i will go try to open a savings account. Remind me! I swear- I can remember a 18 digit tracking number i have only heard once, but forget something i have been told to do ten million times. argh.

In other news, I went back to the blog of that guy i wasted 6 months on- wow- i have one thing to say- What the hell was i thinking?!?!?!?!?! that guy was soooo wrong for me- i guess a decent guy in his own right (till the cowardly liar side came out at the end)- but come on now- i am so not into greedy dickhead types. anywho- learning experience right? I know I came out ahead on that one- at least i know not to ever date a guy that i have to talk myself into looking at let alone making out with ever again!!! bring on the at least semi-cute chubby guys! I know you are out there!

Tomorrow brings Friday! Which makes one mroe week I dont get fired- yay- i think. i swear that place makes me violent lol i have to go for a drive at lunch just to not walk out of there sometimes. i know it is a good match for me but getting to where i need to be is so incredibly hard at times. Somebody give me a pep talk.

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You can do it!!

oh yeah and open a savings account.
:o)

ps i think it's cool that you made these goals for the 10,000th day of your life. very original.