Friday, August 10, 2007

college

ok so before i moved here i looked online to see if there were any extension 4yr campuses around and i couldnt find anything in the area so i was a little bummed that it was jsut another roadblock in my path to a 4yr degree. BUT in the mail the other day came a catalog- called The View (which since i hate that damn show so much i almost had kk throw in the recycling without even looking to see what it was) which is the course catalog for the local community college here. In it there are three 4yr colleges that hold classes at the comm coll which is about 5 minutes up the road from me. how exciting! i mean really- i love school and want more than anything to be able to go back and get a million degrees. i think maybe i will go back to my business degree because it is ok enough as far as interesting to me, and i have all my courses towards that enyways completed from TCC. And i think a business degree is much more attainable than a masters in any psych field in the foreseeable future.
So here is my question to you: What should I major in? You guys know me. well some of you do- and the ones who dont- let me know anyways! maybe you have always thought i would make a good something-or-other and i would have never thought of that if it werent for your contribution. so let me know- i am open to any suggestion.
till next time...

3 comments:

ABW said...

hmmmm.....you could be my slave?

I think you should go into human resources or marketing. But I am also a firm believer in having a skill like accounting or nursing or something like that. Actuaries make good money. So I say a double major.

The Miller's said...

Hmmm...I think somebody mentioned the extension campuses at O.C. in your "Going back to school" post in May (ahem) :-) I agree with abw, something that can't be outsourced is a definite plus...stuff like beauticians, nursing, massage, accounting, teaching, etc. Maybe not the best money makers, but always needed.

Leslie said...

you totally did amber and i forgot right afterwards like i do jsut about everything :P
actually i think i looked for them at the time and got distracted by who knows what.
the more i read the book and look at the extension campus options- business admin and mgmt is looking better to me. someone has to run all the outsourcing companies!