Tuesday, April 3, 2007

me vs. the hiccups: who will prevail?

i am so looking forward to going out of town this weekend. its not a big deal to most, but kk and i havent been anywhere out of town for two years so we are both really looking forward to it. i get to teach kk how to fly a kite this year, and hopefully i wont break it like i remember somehow breaking all my kites as a young'un. kites and hot tubs- my idea of a great time :)

we leave thursday morning and come back sunday afternoon. hopefully we will have fun and not want to kill each other! either way it will be exactly what i need and i promised myself not to even think about work, somewhere to live, or anything else stressful until i get back. this is my ticket to laidbacksville. cant wait to see skies like this one below!

in other news... according to my 30boxes it is time to apply for the school district skills test. when i made this note i knew what it meant lol. maybe i need to start attaching url's to my notes so i am refreshed to what i was thinking at the time. i think it is the test to be an employee in kk's schol district. I dont know what kind of test it will be, but it is necessary if at any time i want to work for the district, which would be great. at least a month off in the summer? heck yeah! id take a pay cut for that! they ahd a job avbl for office manager at kk's school, and had i taken the test i could have easily been hired.
ok. work didnt suck as much today but i am in danger of having my hours cut due to budget so i need to figure something out quickly. i cant very well increase my rent amount by $300 if i am taking a big cut in pay. remember, its ok for me to worry about it today and tomorrow lol jsut not for 4 days after that- i promise!
laid back fun leslie needs to return, for everyones sake :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the velcros are all over 180 pounds on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 200 pounds on every site. But finally I base this site selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 200 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?