Wednesday, April 11, 2007

i have an interview

tomorrow. im nervous! ive never been interviewed without being offered the job. im wondering if maybe i am nervous about leaving my current job, and stepping into the unknown- not nervous about how I will do. Wish I could figure out what to wear! Blah. times like this i wish i had a boyfriend to give me a big hug and kiss and get me a good luck purple iris and reassure me that i am fabulous in every way imaginable. not asking too much am i? if i am, tell me and ill quit now.
ive been feeling like a bit of a burden to mr. man lately, although i dont think he would say it to my face. he hates driving and i live so far away. good enough reason to stop seeing someone? probably. but i like him. so im in it as long as he wants to put forth the effort. kinda funny- he says i have an open invite to his place- but i never invite myself to a guys house! so unless he invites me im not going up there. i feel kind of like that would be crossing some kind of dating line though, to him. like he keeps me out of a lot of his life, in a seperate area. eh. i guess the infrequent company of a good man is better than all the time in the world with a loser. more hugs and kisses would be nice though.

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

I can't do this through here, so check your myspace...