Monday, April 2, 2007

deal or no deal?

fish is good. salmon is really good but easy to mess up. shrimp are delish. i think im making shrimp scampi for dinner tomorrow. im so lucky to live in the pacific northwest where fresh seafood abounds. kind of crazy my daughter loves seafood too; i didnt like it until i was in my late teens and wow was i missing out.
katey, riley, kk, my mom and i went to look at the place that i would love to move into. my boss told me to make a list of pros and cons ab out the place, and it was ALL pros except the price, which is really the biggest issue. ask me again in a month when i am still perplexed haha.
ok why does my computer keep changing the time back? i understand the whole early daylight savings thing, but it keeps wanting to re-set itself. does it think it is the boss of me, instead of the other way around? my computer should do what i tell it to, right? macs are looking better and better the more research i do (but dont tell my PC i said that ssssshhhhhhhhhh)
KK is going to the zoo tomorrow. im going to work. blah. havent been to the zoo since zoolights. OK that wasnt that long ago lol
my brain is going a bazillion miles a minute, which is really super-fast, because thats not even a real number. do you know what is a real number? googol. ive loved that since 4th grade. when my teacher in the challenge class Mrs Van Wert taught us all about ridiculously large numbers. I always wanted to open a theater when i was little and call it a googolplex... then only the smart kids would come :)

No comments: