Thursday, April 12, 2007

i had an interview

and i think it went really well! it was over two hours, not counting a couple of tests i had to take.i went in for an accounting assistant job, which is pretty identical to what i do now, and ended up talking to the purchasing manager and really hitting it off more with her. i think that job would challenge me alot more than the accounting job. i hope she calls me back! I have an interview monday morning also for a scheduler job, which i think A: wont pay me enough, and B: wont be challenging enough.
i think the fact that i am single and also have a child makes me need that intellectual charge wherever i can get it, which seems to be mostly at work. the job i have now is nice in a lot of ways, but isnt challenging at all.
wish me luck!
in other news, i need my hair trimmed. anybody do free/cheap haircuts?

No comments: