Tuesday, March 27, 2007

today

was an alright day. still no luck looking for the housing in gig harbor or a new job that pays more. :( it will happen i jsut wish i knew when...
i guess i should concentrate on a couple of my other goals on my list. let me randomly pick #s 4 and 7.
work was alright- still stressful but we three ladies in the office sing alot which is oddly soothing and nice. any requests for songs? i will dedicate one to you tomorrow if you make a request. Mostly it is the Grease soundtrack, the Carpenters, and Brady Bunch hits. yeah yeah yeah i know.
OK time for another topic request. Anybody! Anybody? This is going out to all two of my readers!!!

4 comments:

Tristan Pipo said...

You may have more then 2 readers. Just have to know how to track your audience. Get on Technorati add some Tags. Readers will grow. But only if you want them to.

The Miller's said...

Am I one of your two readers? Well...I'm sorry, I can't think of what you should write about. But I always find what you come up with to be interesting, so just keep writing about whatever you want!

Anonymous said...

Hey count me as #3.

KH

Leslie said...

yay! 3! cant think of any 3 i would rather have :)