Saturday, March 3, 2007

mazatlan


ok so i wanted to put up a pic that is my desktop pic right now- heres the short story to accompany...

my mother spent a week in january in mexico at my uncle's timeshare in mazatlan. it rained the whole time until the last day, which sucks for a tourist but is great for some incredible sunsets. i asked my mom to learn how to work her new digital camera and take me an authentic, beautiful sunset or beach or soemthing- anything- i jsut wanted an original and NOT someone elses. i think my mom was nervous because A: one persons idea of beautiful is not necessarily anothers, B: the camera kinda scared her a bit being new and all, and C: she doesnt seem to think that i think that anything she ever does is good enough for me,. which is not the case. anyways, here is the pic that is so pretty i can sit here and jsut look at it, and im very proud of the great job she did taking it.

Kudos to mom :)

No comments: