Thursday, March 15, 2007

My 10,000th day of life

will occur on August 8, 2007. That is in just under 5 months. I think I will use it as a target date for some things I really need to do.
By my 10,000th day, I want to
  1. Move back to Gig Harbor
  2. Get KK in YMCA after-school care
  3. Arrange Financial Aid for my E.R. bills
  4. Acquire car insurance
  5. Get a decent raise OR a higher paying job
  6. Be in some kind of fabulous relationship
  7. Lose 20 pounds (or more) that is about a pound a week- totally doable if i get off my derriere
  8. Open a savings account
  9. Have spent at least four saturdays at the beach/lake/spit/pool
  10. Complete Clear Coating my entire SUV

Any help in any of these areas would be greatly appreciated! If you would like to donate a saturday this summer to chilling with me at the beach that would be most excellent. Ciao!

4 comments:

The Miller's said...

Then you should have a 10,000th day party and celebrate all your accomplishments!

Leslie said...

that's a great idea! It will be interesting to see how many of the ten i achieve. Completing all ten is a possibility :) i will jsut have to try really hard.

The Miller's said...

Now I want to figure out when my 10,000th day is...I think it might've already passed. Shoot!

The Miller's said...

It was a couple months ago! Just passed me by with no significance. Guess I have the 20,000th day to look forward to.