Tuesday, March 13, 2007

some stuff i love

here is a grammatically incorrect list of things that i love... why? because.

sleeping in. when my daughter says she loves me out of the blue. being missed. men that smell yummy. great big blockbusters with lots of stuff exploding. rascal flatts. alfredo sauce. making someone proud. my friends. an inspiring sermon. a perfect buzz. winning at poker. winning money at poker. winning in general. ikea. seat belts. the birth control pill. the mmpi. knowing stuff. bacon. the sound of the ocean. flip-flops. girlie stuff with an edge. vacations. great candid pics. 'i went somewhere' notes. going down a size. the grease soundtrack. white whocolate truffles. mango-scented candles. the fact that kk reads two grade levels ahead. assembling furniture. having big boobs. when kittens play. the new car smell. micro-fleece. tetris. touch lamps. the rose 'perfect moment'. a small-town background. my car. hot tubs. dancing drunk and alone. memories of my grandma. writing.
theres lots more but that list is enough to make me happy :)

No comments: