Monday, July 16, 2007

my 100th post

wish it was something of meaning! i really should take this time to review my 10,000th day checklist which i am failing miserably on, but i am too hot and cranky.
ok so friday morning i woke up and it took me half an hour to get out of bed and to the bathroom- my back was paralyzed and i couldnt walk and i almost peed on the floor. then a couple hours i woke up in so much pain that i called my mom bawling. they wouldnt listen that i would be okay so they came and mom stayed with kk and dad took me to the ER. i could barely move and every movement hurt so badly that after lsitening to me cry for like three hours they gave me a shot of dilotin (?) in my butt and i felt oh so much better instantly. sent me home a few hours later with percoset, vicodin, flexaril and motrin for anti-inflammatory and i have felt much better since although i spent most of the weekend sleeping (understandably!!!)
so hopefully knock on wood i am on the road to recovery and kk doesnt get sick again and we get thru the rest of the month in two pieces.
next month is seafair and i always get so excited to go! i have to figure something out though because i am so broke after all these prescriptions and two days of missed work. if anyone wants to go see the hydroplanes and air show with me lemme know.

holla at ur girl :P

1 comment:

ABW said...

What happened to you???