Tuesday, July 10, 2007

back again.

ok im sorry my absence will be explained rather vaguely but i have to clear up a misinterpretation.
i went off the air for a little under a week while i calmed down and thought about the best way to approach the situation that wasnt me rushing into anything and making a mountain out of a molehill. here is my explanation.
readers you know that i am a pretty logical person and i know the difference between PERSONAL and PRIVATE. I am not stupid enough to think that the readers of my blog are limited to only the people I know are reading my blog. so my private stuff (including almost all names, places, and specifics) stays private. personal things are things about me. my blog is about me. i control everything about it. i can put thoughts whether they are planned or spontaneous- and i can talk about myself and my day and not only is it a good way to get stuff out, it is a very easy way for people who miss me (love you girls!!) to get a good dose of my sarcastic cynical yet for some reason naive and hopeful attitude.
that is what this blog is.
now let me tell you what my blog is not.
my blog is not to hurt people or to be misunderstood. i do not attack people thinking they may read this so what can i say to piss them off. my blog is not somewhere i go to be purposefully mean. most of all and lastly, my blog is not a tool for someone to use to lead to the hurting of anybody.
so to summarize my opinion of this, and after talking it over with bowlie and a couple of gfs, i have decided to reopen my blog to the public. here is why. it is my blog. i have no apologies for its contents. there is nothing false about it and it is everything i felt at the time i felt it. if i cannot be honest with myself through the authoring of this blog, i really have no place teaching my daughter how to have integrity, be true to herself, and go through life with conviction.
here are a few comments pointed enough to go to the people they are intended for:
***To person number one: i do like you. you have a ton of qualities i wish i had for myself, namely patience, empathy, and grace. although i can get upset by you or your actions at times, i truly hope you see it for what it is: passion and frustration, and NOT disdain for you. i also do not believe we have a relationship where it really matters whether we like or dislike each other personally as long as we can get to the same place at the same time.
***To person number two: i dont trust you as far as i can throw you anymore, and i throw like a girl. what you did was ruin my first attempt out here to reach out and make a friend. i have two things to thank you for, first, for reminding me that there is a huge difference between what some people say and what they do, and second that trust should be earned and not freely given. which sucks and hurts me, because i think you are badass and would have loved to be your friend.
***To person number three: thinkin about you!

ok you guys caught me- you are all #3! its good to be back...
xoxo

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i'm glad you're back.

and YOU GO GIRL.

Leslie said...

:) thanks... i was thinkin about you while i was gone! your trip to cali sounds exactly like what a trip to cali should be :)