Thursday, February 22, 2007

that star in the corner

it looks like a converse star. that star up there in the corner, you see it now, right? its not a converse star. i picked this blog page layout because it's title was 'No. 897' and all the others had names that were trying to be cutesy. That fact in itself made them all unappealing to me.
That girl on GREASE: YOURE THE ONE THAT I WANT named hmmm i dont remember- ill add it later so keep reading- well she looks like a stepford wife. scary.
ok so i cut the hell out of my finger at work today using scissors to open a box containing a bookshelf (unassembled of course, is there any other way???)
......................
i interrupt that sentence to say her name is KATE
......................
and was so super-excited to get to put something together that my finger got int he way and ended up having the tip cut like a v about an inch long. nice huh. bled quite a bit. was deep enough that i called my doc to see how long its been since i got a tetanus shot. 11 years btw. so when i am done spending every last dime on my kid and her bday and now her party remind me to get a shot. $50. Anyways being an aries EVERYTHING is a contest to me, so i decided i would try to race and see if i could get the bookshelf done before the managers were out of their meeting. and in true aries fashion, i won. Not like they knew we were racing or anything.
ok this is my first blog on here and to anyone who knows me knows i may blog two or three times a day then go months without doing it so if you have any kind of heartfelt interest in what i have to say, let me know. and if you want me to ramble about something, put it on the request line.
ciao

2 comments:

Tristan Pipo said...

Welcome to the world of the Web2.0 Blogosphere. =)

Tristan Pipo said...

Hmmm two blogger accounts. I need to merge these somehow.