Monday, February 26, 2007

basketball camp

kk had her first basketball clinic today, its an hour long, about two days a week for six weeks. kind of a basketball 101, if you will. i hope she learns some aggression. she is great at passing and shooting but cannot figure out how to guard, or how to figure out if her team is offense or defense.
does it matter? does your role change that much depending on what your team is doing? i think she secretly jsut wanted to shoot because she kept running back and standing under the basket when the guy she was supposed to be defending was way on the other side of the court. it was cute though.
tonight the plan is to finish dinner (green beans and costco salmon patties) do my hair, do some dishes (yeah right like that will happen HA) and watch the pilot of grey's anatomy. tell me why i like that show so much. i have only seen two e[pisodes EVER but they were so good that i went out and bought the whole first season on DVD.
ive noticed lately that when people ask what i have been up to, its the same old thing. nothing. i need to take up a new hobby, something that stimulates my mind and gets me moving. any suggestions?

2 comments:

Tristan Pipo said...

Eh I find that I am always toying around with some new site or new project idea that gets sent up to me from various content delivery systems.

Or you could just be like Napoleon Dynamite. I will do whatever I feel like GOSH!

Just taking an interest and seeing what's out there.

Leslie said...

i think i need to do something crafty, since inspiratin always seems to strike at joanns fabrics. however i dont have the patience for crochet or needlepouint, and i hate sewing and quilting... so jewelry or paintin may be a better choice. jsut costs money to start up.
or maybe ill get a Wii.