Friday, May 2, 2008

Two in a row!

Hi there...
TGIF! I am soooo tired- I dont know how yall ladies with children plural do it. I only have one and it is like- go to bed already so I can!
So tonight Wonder Woman, Frenchie and I went to PV for dinner and a drinkie. Yummmmm- I had been craving those enchiladas for over a week now! I have the worlds best friends. I hope I am as good of a friend to them as they are to me :)
So I like someone. Yeah, big deal, I have ever since I met him over a year ago but it has just been the last 6 months or so that I was really really romantically interested in this person. So I dont technically work with this person but I do work near him... and it makes me wish I could go to work every day. I do not look forward to the weekends because I miss him. So I will give myself till the last day of May for something to either move forward or end. I have thought about this before and ugh I dont know if I can stick to it but I am going to try. Wish me luck... and get ready to read about either a very happy or a very sad me in blogs to come. It is temporary, self!
Have a great weekend...

No comments: