Thursday, May 1, 2008

and now May...

How are you?
I am doing the same ole stuff... loving my lame job, loving my badass friends, wishing the M's better skills, and wondering why my house is not on autoclean.
Here is whats new with me/us:
1. I got a new laptop! I love it, although Vista SUCKS! This was a bday oresent from my folks and I am very excited as I will finally be able to write the book I have been promising Korin for years. How will I write a book when I cant even blog more than once in a month? Hmmm good question, readers (are there any of you left even???)
2. I made my first coconut cream pie and everyone really liked it :) I only started one small fire trying to properly toast coconut for the topping, but it was easy to throw away and start over.
3. KK is in baseball. She is doing really well and loves it. She is not afraid to compete against and play with the boys. She is a fighter! i am so proud.
4. My control freak ass got to run the company while the bosses were in Chicago for a week. I had so much fun! Cant say the same for anyone else... but it was so relaxing to actually have a handle on things, and I think people had a good time :) hey it was a short vaca for us too, give us a break!

So what is NOT new with me?
1. School- still in it, still passing both classes by the skin of my teeth- please keep wishing luck upon me as I try to pass English!
2. Love life- still not seeing anyone, still hoping for a chance with the friend I have a thing for, we will see what happens.

hey- if you are out there and still read me, let me know!

4 comments:

The Miller's said...

I put your site on my subscription notifying thing so I read your blogs when you update them instead of checking randomly. But yes, I still read it when you do post.

Leslie said...

I should really get one of those. But I also like the surprise of checking your blog randomly and seeing what song it thinks I want to hear :)

Jennifer said...

haha, was wondering what you were up to

ABW said...

Get started on that book!

I was religiously checking, but then I got sidetracked by all these kids my husband has.